Saturday, August 22, 2015

Ulta Haul

I know, I know, it has been far too long time since I blogged, I decided I will try to blog weekly, and see how that goes. This post won't be long, but I am sharing my recent Ulta Haul

While watching Youtube one day, I came across MakeupByAlli, and her recent Ulta Haul video. In the beginning, she discussed teaming up with Ulta for their 25th Anniversary or Birthday (does it matter?) and with any purchase of $75 or more, you could receive all of these free samples. 



I was already planning on buying Lancome Genifique, and as it turns out, Ulta sells Lancome. Win for me! ***Side note, I am loving Ulta more and more. You receive points to redeem for a cash value towards products, they have multiple 20% off sales throughout the year, and numerous gift with purchases. Here just take my money!

Then I find on Ulta's website the Lancome Genifique within a kit for the same price, with extra products. Plus, I received a mini Genifique, all of these free samples, used EBATES, and I received 3x points for this purchase. I'm loving Ulta and Makeupbyalli right now!!

Unfortunately, this gift with purchase sold out quickly, but if you want a review on anything, let me know. Some of the freebies I am giving to my sister, as I already own the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

Is there anything you're loving for your skin right now? Any products you want to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment