Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Sephora Haul - August 2015

Once again, I shopped at Sephora, and once again, I am sharing it here. I'm trying to blog more and document the items I am purchasing, so just work with me as I try to get into the swing of things here.

I only paid for two items, the rest were items I traded in points for or I had a promotional code for it.




Sephora has a massive amount of products in their 'Sale' section, and I saw the Tarte kit (SOLD OUT, sorry!!) for $13!! I needed a new eyelash curler, because my current one doesn't fit my eye comfortably. I've heard good things about this curler and I hope I enjoy it, too. It also comes with the 'lights, camera, flashes' mascara.

The other product I paid for is the Ole Henriksen Pure Truth Youth Activating Oil. I love rose hip oil, it heals your skin, it brightens your skin, it does a little but of everything. I apply two pumps to my skin right before bed.

Everything else were point perks or required a promotional code. Living Proof 500 point perk, Caudalie Premier Cru 100 point perk (two separate online orders), and the Hourglass gift with promotional code. Hourglass gift is for VIB & VIB Rouge, minimum $35 purchase, code was: VIBHOUR


No comments:

Post a Comment