Saturday, May 2, 2015

April Beauty Favorites 2015 ~ Bumble & Bumble, Sibu Beauty, Bite Beauty, Colleen Rothschild, L'Occitane

I haven't blogged since December of 2014, and truly, it was lack of inspiration.

I edited a tiny portion of my layout last night and it inspired me to do a monthly favorites. One of those no brainers, easy to write and upload. I have so much I want to share, but you need to be inspired to do it.




Colleen Rothschild Radiant Cleansing Balm 

This product has changed the way I clean my face and on occasion, the way I remove my makeup. After trying the smaller version from The Discover Kit, I fell in love with the product performance and purchased a full-size. I have just now started my second full-size of this product. The Radiant Cleaning Balm works as great morning cleanse to refresh, awaken, and prep my face for the day. It leaves my skin balanced and toned, without the need for an immediate moisturizer. Typically after washing my face with a normal cleanser, a toner is needed immediately to balance my PH level, but with this product, there is no need. I can move onto a moisturizer and not feel like my skin is dehydrated.

 I've noticed a balancing effect all over and has greatly reduced oil on my chin during the day.


L'Occitane Cleansing and Softening Shower Oil with Almond Oil

After receiving a deluxe sample the L'Occitane Almond Oil from I believe was in a Sephora order, I fell in love with how this worked and most importantly to me, how it smelled. If you don't like almonds, you will not like this. It is a warm, rich scent, that melts on your skin and lathers slightly to cleanse your skin. Your skin is left soft, clean, and glowing. Once you use this, you will be hooked!

This is a luxury product and I did purchase this in the 16.9 fl oz. size during the Sephora sale.


Bumble & Bumble Spray de Mode Hairspray

I love the Bumble & Bumble Spray de Mode Hairspray on days I wear my hair up. This works great at holiday my little hairs down and keeping them in place, but without the heavy feel of normal hair spray. It has a light, fresh scent, and stays in place until I want my hair down.

The reason I am loving this specific product is when I take my hair down, I can run my hand through my hair, almost like I never had hairspray in my hair. I love this and it will especially come in handy as it is already 100 today in Arizona.

I purchased this in the 4 oz travel size.


Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Nourishing Facial Cream

Holy grail moisturizer from Sibu Beauty right here!! It moisturizes, but quickly absorbs to a soft matte feel. It doesn't make me sticky or breakout. The tone and texture of my skin has improved since I started to use it (this is my second bottle).

I need 1-1.5 pumps of this, I massage it all over, apply my sunscreen, and I am all set to apply my makeup. I will always have this product (well, unless something better comes along) and have a backup waiting for me.


Bite Beauty Lush Lip Tint with Resveratrol in shade Watermelon

During the Sephora Chic Week sale, I was at Sephora and was looking for a everyday pink shade, that I can throw on and go. I've noticed my makeup collection has a tone of nude/light pink shades, and I wanted a pop of color.

Lately, I've been reaching for balms and stains, not so much gloss. The Bite Beauty Lip Tint fit exactly what I was looking for and from a brand I've been wanting to try. I only need one quick swipe on my top and bottom lips, and I have just the right amount of color. Even though this is a balm, I feel it has an incredible wear time, due to the formula being thinner and not overly moisturizing. This is another product that has a good balance of moisture and does not create a thick film on your lips. My average wear time is 2-3 hours.

I am looking at expanding my collection and trying the shade Lychee next.


Connect with me!! I've updated my 'Contact Me' section of my blog with links to my Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook page. 




No comments:

Post a Comment