Friday, October 3, 2014

Sephora Haul - Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette - Bobbi Brown Perk

Just a quick post to share what arrive from Sephora. I saw the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette was available for Rouge members at early access. However, I for some reason thought it wasn't limited edition. When I realized how wrong I was, it was sold out, and had to wait for the official release date of October 1st. I ordered this as my early birthday present (November) and won't be using it until then. However, I just wanted to share how BEAUTIFUL it is, and I wanted to get some feedback from anyone else who has purchased it.

Have you bought this palette? Are you going to?

 Luminous Flush/ Incandescent Electra/ Mood Exposure




I also decided to turn in my points to pick up the 500 Bobbi Brown perk. It comes with hot pink cosmetic bag with Bobbi Brown written on the tie on the zipper, the Smokey Eye mascara, Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks in Rose, High Shimmer Lip Gloss in Bare Sparkle, Hydrating Eye Cream, and the Longwear Eye Pencil in Jet.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    Check out my blog and facebook page:
    www.wajihaslifediary.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=337766586400230&fref=ts

    ReplyDelete