Thursday, August 14, 2014

Sephora, Bath & Body Work Haul & Tons of Samples!

In the past few days, my hard drive in my computer started to crash, and I had to take it to Apple. After leaving my Macbook Pro behind (tears) to get repaired, I wandered off to the Sephora store, and only intended on returning a product that didn't work for me.

I then decided to stock up on two of my must have products (REN Evercalm Gentle Cleansing Milk & FRESH Seaberry Exfoliating Soap) and picked up two face masks (Rose & Honey) from the Sephora brand. With it being a Thursday afternoon, the store was slow, which mean't I got a ton of samples, and more help than normal. I now have eight, yes eight, samples, had my Skin ID re-done, and my face touched up.


Samples: MUFE HD foundation in 117 & 120, Perricone MD Deep Moisture Therapy*, REN Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream, Korres Milk Proteins Foaming Cream Cleanser*, Origins GinZing Energy-Boosting Moisturizer, Shiseido ULTIMUNE Power Infusing Concentrate*, Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash*
* Samples with this symbol are ones that I didn't request, but were made based on the Sephora Representative thinking I would enjoy them.



On my way back to my car, I stopped in at Bath & Body Works to check out the new and fall scents. I picked up Banana Nutmeg Bread Pudding & Bourbon Butterscotch in the mason jars. They smell amazingly delicious!!! I will have to pick them up in the 3 wick once they go on sale.

Did you know you can return or exchange any calendar you purchase, but end up not liking after you burn it?


2 comments:

  1. The banana Nutmeg candle smells incredible! Great haul!

    http://staceysessentials.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you have a really nice Blog with interesting Stuff on it! :)
    Do you want to follow each other via GFC? If yes please let me know and i follow back :*

    Greetings & Kisses from Germany
    www.sophias-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete