Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Ulta Haul

Just as I came home from the Sephora Spring Social Event, I received a 20% coupon for Ulta off of your entire purchase. Off I went yesterday to Ulta and the only product I planned on getting was the Naked 3 palette.... yeah. 



It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Plus Keratin 4 fl oz. - FREE. They just were giving them out yesterday.
NYX Dar Circle Concealer
NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder
Almay Liquid lip Balm in Rosy Lipped & Nudetrients
NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee (my favorite)
Too Faced La Creme in Nude Beach
Bun Ease
Real Techniques Silicone Liner Brush
Naked 3 

I am taking back the Naked 3 palette. Some of the shades are chalky and some colors don't have an even amount of product in the pan. I think I got a defective palette. 



1 comment:

  1. The Naked 3 is such an amazig palette according to me. I think yours might have some issues... too bad.

    ReplyDelete