Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sephora VIB Rouge Spring Social Haul

This past Sunday, Sephora had a closed store event for VIB Rouge members from 9-11am at select stores. Sephora Rouge members get to shop early and start using their coupon in-store and online. For the in-store event, Rouge members received the makeup bag (pictured) and some samples, too. The samples were not good, but the bag is cute.

This is my haul of what I purchased and I am already bringing stuff back. I HATE doing it, but the lip products did not look the same on me as they did in the store. I also felt the Anastasia Brow Duo was a waste of money (I haven't used it yet), because I have other brow stuff to use up. 


NARS Lipstick in 'Cruising'
Clinique Chubby Stick in 'Bountiful Blush'
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara (AMAZING)
Anastasia Brow Duo
Hourglass Mineral Primer Veil 
Urban Decay De-slick (the travel size)
Josie Maran Argan Oil Light (the mini size)

2 comments:

  1. I got a tester of the Anastasia Brow Duo and I liked it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the bag too. It's really cute. I agree the samples were lacking. I got the small size of the Hourglass Veil Primer. Really like it so far!

    ReplyDelete