Friday, April 11, 2014

Sample Society box from Beauty Bar April 2014

This months Sample Society box is one of my favorites. Everything in this box I am going to try and at the moment, I have used two of them already.

If you don't know, Sample Society is a monthly beauty box that has five deluxe (sometimes full-size) samples for you to try out. The box costs $15 a month, but the $15 can be applied towards a $50 purchase of any product, from any brand that is in your monthly box. 

Contents:
Butter London Eye Pencil in 'Pistol Pink' - Full size
Tatcha Japanese Beauty Papers (with gold flakes) - 30 sheets
Jane Iredale Purelash Extender & Conditoner
H20 Plus Aquafirm Micro-Collagen Moisturizer - .34 fl oz.
Illume Candle in Anemone - 1 oz


This month the box contained a candle from a company I love called 'Illume', they sell soy candles and other wonderful products. I tried an 'Illume' candle months ago from Sample Society, fell in love and order four full size candles in 'Balsam & Cedar.' They're a little pricey, but last 2x longer than the bath and body works candles (and smell better too).

In my box was a full-size eye liner from 'Butter London' in 'Pistol Pink', which is a beautiful Magenta color with a sheen to it. I have been loving colors on my waterline recently, so I popped this on my water line when I opened the box, and loved the look. It is just a nice hint of color on my waterline, that I think is wearable for anyone.

Everything else I will list below, I just loved this box, and I have a feeling I will be using my $15 promo this month to purchase some more of these products.




1 comment:

  1. What a pretty eyeliner! I've been stepping out of my comfort zone in terms of colorful eyeliners lately. I got the Canary yellow one from Stila and used it on my waterline and loved it, surprisingly.

    ReplyDelete