Friday, October 18, 2013

Sample Society October 2013

It has been far to long since I blogged, but I am hoping to start blogging more. I haven't been inspired to write anything, but I am finally ready to blog more. I have a bag of empties to share and reviews to do, but for now, I am sharing my Sample Society box for October. I didn't share last month (it was a disaster), but this month has made up for last months box.

A few things, the 'Butter London' polish is in the shade 'British Racing Queen', and it s a full-size. The 'Radical Skincare' pads come in a re-sealable package that contains 20 pads. The 'Minus 417' hand  lotion comes in a size of 1.7 fl oz.

*** I need to get a camera to blog better pictures, if you have any suggestions, please share them below.



No comments:

Post a Comment