Wednesday, August 28, 2013

August 2013 Basket Products

For the month of August, I knew we would be dealing with the headache of moving and packing. To save myself the headache of it all, I packed up most of my beauty products, with the exception of the products I reached for the most. After we moved in, I didn't have a desire to dig through my collection and have been using the same products over and over.

I love to see what people are using, not a monthly favorite, but the overall products you have been using for the month. I feel like with monthly favorites, you're picking out things that stood out, but I like to see everything that was used that month. From there, I will be picking products to feature in my monthly favorites (or fails) and I can rotate through my collection faster.

I decided to take a picture of the make-up products I used all month long and share it with you. At the end of August, I will be removing some of the products from the container and focusing on different products for September. In September, I have a goal of finally using up some of these products I have that are half empty.

If you would like my thoughts on any of the products, please ask me in the comments below. I will be listing the product information on all the products pictured.

What did you use in August?



Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Demolition
Smashbox lip gloss in Afterglow
NYX lip liner in Nude Pink
Beauty Blender
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
Wet n Wild Eye Shadow in Brûlée
NYX Butter Gloss in Eclair
Tarte Clean Slate 360 Creaseless Eye Primer

L'OREAL Double Extend Beauty Tube Mascara
Benefit Eye Bright
Benefit Porefessional
Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle in Brightener and Neutralizer
Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer in Light
Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Fair


Labels show for all except Benefit Brow Kit (cannot read the label anymore to know the shade)

MUFE Primer in #0
UD Naked Skin Foundation in 1.0
Dermablend Setting Powder in Original
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light
E.L.F. Golden Bronzer
BareMinerals All Over Face Color in Pure Radiance



2 comments:

  1. Love the eye candy. :) I am big fan of that L'Oreal mascara and the Maybelline concealers. I would really like to try that Dermablend powder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is beautiful & your pictures are amazing, please check out my blog and tell me what you think & if you like please follow :D

    rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete