Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sample Society July 2013

I forgot to share last months Sample Society box, but I am excited to share July’s box from Sample Society.  This month the box included TWO full-size products, retailing in at $55!! That more than paid for the box ($15 per month) and I again, love everything in my box.

What I love about Sample Society aka Beautybar.com, is when they are late sending out your box, they will e-mail you about, they won’t charge you until it is sent out and they give you a $15 off $50 code for ANYTHING on the site. I love their customer service, how quick they are at responding and I even buy my dogs food from their sister site wag.com

Enough about Sample Society, I am going to quickly discuss the contents of this box that I am most excited about. The Vincent Longo Eyeshadow Trio in Stella Untold, was a happy surprise for me. I had been looking for the perfect chocolate brown shade, and a peachy-orange shade for about a month. Not extreme looking, but if I was anywhere there was make-up, I would take a peak. I almost purchased something this weekend and I am glad I didn’t. This is exactly what I was looking for and it comes in this perfect little trio.

With it being Summer, there is a need for sunscreen is not a want, but it is a necessary. In a blog I have been reading, they mentioned sunscreen for under your eyes. I always wear sunglasses out, except for when I am walking the dogs. How silly of me to forget your eye area needs sunscreen too. The Supergoop eyecream with SPF 37, came at the perfect time to try it out and I didn’t have to buy a full-size product.

Those two products were my favorite out of the box, I loved everything else too and I can’t wait to try it all. I did already spray my face with the Tres Pure Face Tonic, because I love face tonic/face sprays.


Here is my box and I will be blogging more once we have officially moved.




No comments:

Post a Comment