Monday, July 1, 2013

Five Favorites of June 2013


Well, it has been a month since I blogged last, and I have really missed blogging. I have no excuse for not blogging in June, all I can is I just didn’t feel like it and needed motivation to start blogging again.

As you can see, I have changed the way my blog looks, and by no means is it perfect, but I am slowly working on changing it up. I was inspired by Sephora’s website, very clean, organized and black & white. I don’t know what I am doing or what my end goal is for the layout/design, but I do know that I feel inspired to blog again.

I have many, many, MANY products I want to share, write reviews on and possibly demonstrate in a few pictures. I am not big on posting myself on my blog, but we shall see how I feel about it down the road.

Any hoot, here are my favorite products for the month of June!




1). NYX Butter Gloss in Éclair
LOVE this product. I want more shades, I want them all, this feels like heaven on my lips and it is only… $5.00!!! Yeah, $5.00, that is cheaper than most drugstore lip products, and it is much better quality. It smells like cake batter, the color pay-off is beautiful; it doesn’t get clumpy on your lips or on dry skin. The product is smooth on your lips, a tad sticky like most glosses, but it is the best lip-gloss I own.

2). Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S. Thirst Quenching Serum
This is a dream come true in a serum. It moisturizes, it hydrates, sinks right into your skin and is absorbed within seconds. It is great for someone like me that has combination, acne prone skin, and your acne treatments can make you have dry patches on your face. This gives me the serum that I NEED without the oily or heaviness of traditional serums.

3). Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Normal/Dry skin
What can I say that hasn’t already been said? It is a longwearing, drugstore foundation that will stay on even in 112 degree heat. I live in Vegas, we’re in a heat wave and this held up while I ran errands.

I recommend that if you do buy this, buy the normal/dry skin version. I have combination/oily skin right now, and the combination/oily skin version made my skin look dried out.

4). BareMinerals All Over Face Color in Pure Radiance
This has been in my collection for over five years!!!! I love this product to add a glow to my pale complexion or to use as a highlighter.

5).  Rimmel Exaggerate Full Color Lip Liner in Eastend Snob
I rotate out which lip-liners I am using, this one caught my attention recently because of easy it applies and the perfect medium pink, nude color it provides my lips. 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog! Where did you buy the nyx butter gloss? Also how do you apply the bare minerals all over face color, do you put it on cheeks or eyelids or all over? I have it but never knew how to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rimmel lip liner, I've repurchased so many times, I find it matches so many lip colours!

    xxx

    http://the-fairest-of-them.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete