Tuesday, July 2, 2013

11 Concealers??


Recently, I shared in the Proud Product Junkies FB group, a picture of my tote of products. I was going through it all to sort out products to use, keep in storage, mail to VA, mail to my sister and to toss out. I ended up pulling the rest of my concealers out, and mixed with what I already was using, I had way too many concealers. Who has this many concealers? All of them are half used and I need to just use them up. 

I was thinking as I use one, I would write a review, and discuss how it compares to the rest.

Are there any concealers I have here that you use? If not, which ones do you have and is it worth trying?

To my friends in VA, I am mailing a box of goodies out there and you can pick out anything you want. 


1 comment:

  1. I need a good concealer!! Was just looking for posts like these today!

    ReplyDelete