Monday, May 6, 2013

My Temporary Setup

We moved over the weekend to our temporary home/apartment. We (when I say "we" I mean my husband and myself) are moving out of state for his job, but we have to stay here a few more months, before we can actually move. Due to our previous apartment pre-leasing our unit just after we gave our 60 day notice (60 day notice is BS btw), we had to find a temporary place for 3 months. I am thankful the move is over and even more thankful for the wonderful movers we had helping us yesterday.

Anyways, I packed up most of my products into a large tote and only kept out the products I would want for three months. Here is my new set up and a picture of each drawer showing what is in it. If you cannot tell, I had a very hard time deciding what I wanted and kept out more than needed.

I am sort of liking the very simple layout and may have to consider keeping it this way. 

My makeup storage, brushes on left are for my face and brushes on the right are for my eyes.

Face drawer of primer, foundations and setting sprays

Face powders, bronzers, blush, and lip products

Eye makeup, concealer and liners

2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful collection. :) I'm just obsessed with makeup brushes. I was wondering what kind are the ones you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. NAKED 2!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥
    I want this palette!!!
    xoxo

    http://iced-wolf.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete