Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Walgreens & Target Haul


I had some errands to run this afternoon and just happened (lol) to stop in at Walgreens & a different Target than my normal one. Of course, I had to wander around the beauty section and see if there were any goodies I could find. I was very surprised to find the Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade was still in stock at this Target. I will make another post with that swatch and close up picture of the product (I think it is beautiful).

Yes, the Chap Stick in Cake Batter does smell and tastes like cake batter. I bought a second one to include in a future giveaway.

This is my little haul from my shopping trip and a list of the products below the picture.


Herbal Essences Shine Collection Conditioner
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
Chap Stick in Cake Batter (I bought a second one to include in a future giveaway)
Maybelline Baby Lips in Melon Mania
Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade
Wet n Wild H20 Proof Liquid Eyeliner in Black-Brown
Wet n Wild Bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana (looks more like a highlight)



6 comments:

  1. The Clear Pore is what I use as a face wash twice a day. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Pink Lemonade Lip Butter is on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we had the new shades of the Revlon Lip butters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've used the Clear Pore stuff before. I liked it better as a mask. Not my favorite, but I think that really depends more on your skin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Pink Lemonade shade! I haven't tried it yet but seeing it on blog posts, it looks very pretty!
    UGH, how did you find the Reserve Your Cabana bronzer??? I checked all my CVS's and Targets and I haven't seen it anywhere!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually found it at Walgreens! They didn't have it at CVS in the stores near me. I have been trying to find the new Wet n Wilf foundation, but no one seems to have it :(

      Delete