Thursday, April 18, 2013

Sephora Chic Week Haul


Sephora has the Chic Week sale for 15% off going on right now and ends this Sunday (I think, I would double check that). I never received my card in the mail (boo), or e-mail (double boo), but I knew I qualified for the discount. I placed my order last week and it all came in yesterday.

Before anyone judges me, I had a gift card, the discount, store credit and I had money saved for this sale. This was all planned and budgeted for this sale.

I wanted to share this before the sale ended, so you could maybe grab something I purchased before the sale is over.


Products Purchased
Laura Mercier Mineral Powder SPF 15 in Soft Porcelain
Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Palette
Tanda Zap
Nars Sheer Matte Foundation
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Ethereal Light
MUFE Aqua Seal
Benefit Mini’s of Poise Tint, Sun Beam and Cha Cha Tint
Philosophy Pink Frosted Animal Cracker Gloss
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
MUFE Lab Shine Gloss in S2
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Smoke
MUFE Mat Velvet+ in 20

Sadly, I am going to have to return the Hourglass product because it doesn’t look like anything on my skin. I also have to return the NARS foundation because I can just tell it is the wrong color (I had a sample of this, but I think the girl wrote the wrong shade on the baggy).

2 comments:

  1. Does the Animal Cracker gloss actually taste like them? Or it's just the color of the pink frosting? I haven't seen those crackers in a long while, and now they sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to try something by benefit or philosphy! Great haul!
    Follow me please? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen <3

    ReplyDelete