Friday, April 5, 2013

Sample Society with Allure April 2013


April Sample Society box is here!


As I look through the box, I am trying to pick which sample I am most interested in and I just can’t pick one. I can’t wait to try everything in this box, well, minus the Alterna product (I received this last summer).


The CoTZ product says it leaves a matte finish (very interested in that), and I have wanted to try a mask like Hanskin. The Eve Lom cleanser and re-useable cloth sounds promising, especially since in the product description it says it is “the best cleanser in the world”. The Borghese gloss in ‘Fiore’ feels thick, but light on your lips and Vitamin E within the product makes your lips feel very soft.

Borghese B Gloss in Fiore swatch

Eve Lom Cleanser and re-useable cloth
All in all, this is another great box from Sample Society!



The product that stood out to me was the Murad Essential C-Moisturizer. I loved everything else in the box, but this is the one product I would consider buying the full-size of. It hydrated my skin without being heavy/greasy, provided SPF and I feel it has helped with evening out my complexion.


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I nominated you for the Liebster Award so please feel free to check out my page for all the details! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete