Tuesday, April 23, 2013

NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Beige - Review/Swatch



What: NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Beige
Where: Ulta or wherever NYX is sold
Price: $4.99
Details: A true to color formula, highly pigmented, can be layered to give an even more intense color without clumping on your lips. This is a beautiful almost Barbie pink, that can be worn alone or on top of a lipstick. It is not a long-wearing gloss, but it does wear well throughout the day.

The only downside to this product is the overwhelming Cherry scent. It does go away almost immediately, but the scent of cherry is one that I hate. I love this product enough that I will still wear it, even though I hate the smell when I apply it. As I said, it does go away almost immediately.

*I bought this product with my own money and I am sharing my opinion on this product.


Top: Swatch that was applied with a thinner layer
Bottom: Swatch the was applied with a thicker layer
* This is a true to color shade


No comments:

Post a Comment