Monday, April 8, 2013

NEW Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya


Yippee! I found the NEW Revlon lip butters at Target yesterday!! Although, they did not have the one I wanted (Pink Lemonade), but they did have one left of ‘Juicy Papaya’(which was my second favorite). I was a little worried because this Target is known for having products other customers either used or swatched. I was so thankful it had not been open!

Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya
Everyone knows or has heard of Revlon lip butters and how they wear. I will say this shade in ‘Juicy Papaya’ does not have shimmer like the other Revlon lip butters I own. I prefer this version and if the other three new shades are similar, I will have to pick them up, too.

Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya
This new shade does not feel like the original formula of lip butters. It is sheerer than the original formula, it still feels the same, but you can build it up more without looking heavy. I prefer shades I can build up, but that is just a personal preference. ‘Juicy Papaya’ is a nude coral shade and perfect for the warmer months. This is one of my new favorite lip butters and I think I need to go get the three other shades in ‘Wild Watermelon’, ‘Pink Lemonade’ and ‘ Sorbet’.

**I was 100% wrong, these are NOT limited shades!

 


2 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!! I need this!! I'm going to be on the lookout! Thanks for the swatch :)

    sparkleonyourvanity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these the other day. They had all the colors your mentioned for once! They looked so bright that I shied away from them. Not so sure if I like that bold of color, or am ready to try it. If they are sheer and buildable though, I might just need to go take another look.

    ReplyDelete