Monday, April 29, 2013

Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso - Review/Swatch



What: Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
Where: CVS
Price: $7.99
Details: It is a baked, shimmery peach blush


I purchased this blush last Summer I wore it pretty much everyday and it looks like I barely used it. I love baked blushes because they last forever and have such great color payoff. This will provide your cheeks a beautiful color, plus it will highlight your cheekbones, too. 


I use a stippling brush to applying this blush, due to the pigmentation being so strong, I do not want it to apply too heavy. It wears all day long; it is easy to apply and is one of my favorite blushes in my collection.


The packaging is a plastic, gold case with a clear display showing the product. It open up to the first layer (which is the blush), the second layer has a mirror and a brush included. The brush is not bad for applying the product, but it is a little rough on your skin.

Is it a must have? Yes. The pigmentation and how long it will last you in your collection, makes this a must have product. 





3 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for an award! Here's the link for what you need to do.

    http://myfavoritedayblog.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-leibster-award.html

    Have fun!

    xo Em
    http://myfavoritedayblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favourite blush from the Milani Baked blushers! Love love this colour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!! This is my favourite blush! Seriously cannot live without this blush and I hope I can use it up for this spring and summer. :)

    ReplyDelete