Friday, March 29, 2013

What I Found In My Purse & Swatches


Do you ever notice when you clean out your purse, you get a better sense of what you like and what you don’t like? I realized when I cleaned out my purse today, that I may have numerous shades in lip products, but it appears I gravitate towards the pinker shades.

As I clean out my purse, I not only noticed my pink shade phase, but I noticed I hoard way too many lip products in my bag. When I opened the bag I was moving my stuff to, I found even more lip products in that purse. Funny thing is I had been looking for most of those shades for some time. Again, in the purse I was moving to, all lip products found were in the pink shade range.

Maybe I am in a pink rut? Maybe I just really like the way pink looks on me? Or maybe I just know what I like and there is nothing wrong with that.

I took a picture of everything that was in my two purses and I will list below the details for each.



1st Row - Products in purse I was moving to
Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Rose 
Maybelline Gloss in Almond Crush
Rimmel Stay Glossy in Non-Stop Glamour
Loreal Colour Riche in Merino Mauve

2nd Row- Products in purse I was cleaning out
Jouer Lip Treatment
Laura Mercier Gloss in Baby Doll
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Cherish
Maybelline Color Whispers in Lust For Blush & Pink Possibilities
Chanel Gloss in 112


2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I need to clean out my purse and try to find the lip products in there too! I always throw lipsticks and glosses in there and they never find their way out. The Color Whispers look so lovely, I need to try those still!

    BTW, I've been loving your blog since I began following so I nominated you for a Liebster award! Check out my blog for details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Im ever missing a lip product I can bet I will find it in my purse lol. They always end up in there.

    ReplyDelete