Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Sample Society with Allure March 2013


My March Sample Society box arrived yesterday and I love it all. Another good month for Beauty Bar! This month featured two full-size products from Butter London and Hollywood Fashion Tape.


Even though the Butter London nail polish is in Cheeky Chops, (a yellow shade I would not pick out on my own), it is still a gorgeous shade. In the picture, it looks brighter than it does in person, but it is a beautiful warm yellow shade that I will be wearing. I have always wanted to try this line of polishes and now I can test the quality out.


The only product I was not thrilled about is the Peter Thomas Roth Mega Rich Shampoo, only because it has a strong fragrance to it.

I will admit to applying the Murad Essential- C Day Moisturizer within minutes of opening my box, ha ha. I already love it.

1 comment:

  1. I've looked at the Butter London polishes too. I like that they are 3-free, but they cost quite a bit. Zoya is 5-free and just about half the price. I'd try it if I found a good sale on it.

    ReplyDelete