Sunday, March 3, 2013

Product Empties - Miscellaneous

This is my final post on all of my empties, I promise! I did not realize I had so much and will make sure to keep a better track in the future. This collection is just miscellaneous products I have used up and it includes perfume samples. 

Product Empties - Skincare

Product Empties - Cosmetics




Would I Re-Purchase?


Fresh Umbrian Clay Mattifying Serum - $35 Sephora
No – This was just too mattifying for my skin, but if you have any issues with oil, I would highly suggest getting a sample of this product.

Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Primer in Neutral - $34 Sephora
YES – If you have seen my previous blog posts, you know I am in love with this primer and ran out to buy it immediately after trying this sample. I never liked primers, they never did anything for my foundation, but this has changed everything with my wear and look of my foundations.

Jouer Lip Enhancer Conditioning Lip Treatment - $14 Birchbox
No – Well, I wouldn’t spend my $14 on it, but if I had points I would use them towards it. I have only purchased this in the past using my Birchbox points, because I just could not justify $14 for a lip balm. I do love the way it makes my lips look and feel, plus it lasts FOREVER. I think it took me a year to go through this tube. I do have a back up that I am using, but will not re-purchase it in the future.

Basin White Lip Scrub in Sangria - $8.99 Basin White at Venetian Resort Las Vegas
Yes – Basin White is like the cleaner version of LUSH. It is no secret I do no like LUSH, I think the store is just dirty and overpriced. This is just my personal preference, so if you like the store then that is all that matters. I love this lip scrub, it really makes your lips look hydrated and flake free. Plus, you can actually lick this off your lips and eat it. It has lasted a little less than a year and it was well worth the money.

Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment - $39.50 Ulta
Yes – I have the smaller version I got for free from Ulta with my Ulta card and points. I have received this twice for free and love using it on my ends and throughout my hair. I think this is well worth the money, but highly suggest you try a smaller size before investing in a larger version. I don’t know if I could honestly spend $40 on it, but I would get a smaller, more affordable version and use it.



Perfumes are different for everyone, so I won’t even say anything specific, just yes or no. I have way too many perfume samples to use up, I will have more in the future.

Givenchy Dahlia Noir – Yes

Nicole Richie Nicole – Yes

Bvlgari Mon Jasmine Noir – Yes/No – I liked it, but I didn’t love it.

Especially ESCADA - No




Click on the 'Join This Site' button and follow my blog for future posts and giveaways. Once I reach 50+ subscribers, I will be doing a giveaway for my subscribers.
- I do have some goodies picked out (a beauty tool), which will only be available to my subscribers. It will be my way of thanking them for supporting me :)



1 comment:

  1. Im uber obsessed with Macadamia Hair Oil!!

    Your newest follower from the Beauty Broadcast Community <3

    xo
    Ange

    www.hairsprayandhighheels.net

    ReplyDelete