Sunday, March 3, 2013

Product Empties - Cosmetics


This is the second part of my empties with the cosmetic and misc. products. Click here for yesterday’s blog post on my skincare empties.

As I putting this up, I realized that I wrote too much and will put the misc. version on another entry here.


Would I Re-Purchase?

Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H - $45 Sephora
Yes – This is a foundation I will have forever; it gives the most beautiful and flawless coverage. It does not make any problem area’s look worse, it wears for a good solid 8 hour or more, and I never worry how my face will look with it. I have already re-purchased it and have started to use it.

I NEVER re-purchase foundations, so re-purchasing this foundation says something about the quality of the product.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles - $5ish at Target
Yes/No – I loved this concealer, I loved how light the formula is, it won’t settle into fine lines and it gives great coverage. However, I have sooooo many concealers that I have spent my money on, that I need to use up before I re-purchase this.

Chanel Glossimer in Jaipur - $29.50 Nordstrom
No – This is not something I have used up this month, but more I found in my collection and it needs to GO. I bought this before I married my husband and smells terrible!! I used to love my Chanel glosses, but you can get the same quality or better at a more affordable price at the drug store.

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Radiant - $6ish Target
Yes – This is a great product to use under your eyes to brighten your eye area. Never creased, always worked great, but I feel like it emptied out faster than I would have liked. Even though I went through it fast, I would re-purchase it in the future.

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Eyeshadow Base - $20 Sephora
No – I only had this in a sample size, but I have had numerous sample sizes and never liked it. I never noticed a difference if I used it or if I didn’t use it.

Skindinavia Moisture Lock Makeup Finish Spray - $29 Dermstore
Yes – I have many setting sprays and I use this one for many different reasons. I have dry/combination skin, so after I apply foundation/powders to my face, I mist this all over to take away the powdery look and to set my face. After I finish my face, I will use either a different spray or this one to do a final set. I can even use this to re-fresh my face during the day. 



Click on the 'Join This Site' button and follow my blog for future posts and giveaways. Once I reach 50+ subscribers, I will be doing a giveaway for my subscribers.
- I do have some goodies picked out (a beauty tool), which will only be available to my subscribers. It will be my way of thanking them for supporting me :)


1 comment:

  1. I have that Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer and love it so much! I found it on clearance (weird) at this pharmacy for only $5! Never again can I find a deal like that again... If I knew, I would of stocked up at the place I found it! Now it's like $15 for one and that's so expensive :(

    ReplyDelete