Thursday, March 7, 2013

O.P.I. Skull & Glossbones




This is my first O.P.I Nail polish and it is called ‘Skull & Glossbones’. I saw this on Pinterest last month, when I saw the color I immediately ordered it off of Amazon. I then misplaced it until the other day (typical of me), put it on and I have just loved the color on my nails.

It is just the perfect everyday color that is not pink!! I like pink, but I am not a fan of it on my nails. I either like really dark colors or really neutral colors, but I am always up for experimenting.

I am not much of a nail polish kind of girl, I have many shades from Essie, Zoya, Loreal and Revlon, but I want to try more O.P.I shades.

What are your favorite O.P.I. nail polish colors?

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I dont own this own, looks like a great every day color:) xx

    Sara
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete