Friday, March 15, 2013

NYX Blush in Summer Peach - Review & Swatch



What: NYX Blush in PB27 Summer Peach
Where: Ulta
Price: $5.00
Details: Peachy pink with gold reflects

With warmer weather knocking on our doors, we start to look for new/old items to help introduce the warmer weather. Last July, I picked up this beauty at Ulta (my first NYX blush), during my search for the perfect summer blush. I was surprised by the peachy-pink glow it provided my fair complexion and the gold highlight for my cheekbones. With this product, I did not see the need to wear a separate highlighter, for the fear of having too much and looking oily.


NYX Summer Peach is the one blush that whenever I wear it, I get the most compliments on. From the woman at the Estee Lauder counter who was stunned to learn what I was wearing and had me right down the specifics of it. And from the woman at Ulta, who was applying some foundation to my face, but didn’t want to remove my blush.

Left: Light swatch blended in
Right: Heavy swatch 
This shade may not look like much to you, but it gives the perfect flush of color for summer. I am excited to start wearing this again and I will be getting a backup of this blush for the future.

NYX blushes wear a long time, glide on your skin easily and are blends easily without creating a harsh line. NYX has over 24 blushes to choose from. NYX products are fairly in expensive, have quality pigmentation and wear on your face longer than you would expect a $5.00 to wear.

Do I have more NYX blushes? Heck yes, I do, and I plan on getting more. 

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. I need to pick up this blush xx

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete