Friday, March 1, 2013

Five Beauty Favorites of February 2013




I cannot believe it is March 1st already, but that means it is time for my Five Favorites of February. My five favorites are products that I used all month long, loved all month long or just stood out to me. There are a few products I was introduced to at the end of February that I really like, but this is just stuff I liked all or most of the previous month.

1). Extra Virgin Olive Oil
I was using this as a face wash and night time moisturizer to treat my acne. It didn’t work for my hormonal acne (sigh), but I loved the added moisture it provided my face and continue to use it every night. After I was and apply any other night treatments/moisturizers, I will let that sit and then come back 5-10 minutes later and press the Olive Oil into my skin on my face. I wake up everyday with hydrated skin that glows.

If you want the link I referenced to the acne treatment, I will provide it, but I suggest you do your own research and determine if it is something that will work for you.

2). Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle
I purchased this because I was desperate for a good mask and was surprised that I loved it. I used it when I was a teenager, but stop using it at some point (for some reason). I will make another blog post on my review for this.

3). Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss
Here is the link to my review on this lip butter. I have used it 2x a day (or whenever I want it) and my lips have never looked better. I can’t remember the last time my lips were cracked or dry.



4). Revlon ColorStay Mineral Blush in Roseberry
They do not make/sell this blush anymore, I purchased it when it was clearance out at Walgreen and have not seen it anywhere else. You might be able to find it in stores, but I cannot guarantee it.

I forgot about this blush and when I was cleaning out my collection earlier this month, I found it and have been using it ever since. It gives my cheeks such a beautiful glow of a berry pink and it doesn’t look heavy. I wish I bought more of this color when I had the chance.



5). Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder in Milk Chocolate
I have a ton of bronzer (I do not know why I do) and I most of the shades I have are too dark or shades I would wear in the summer only. This shade works best for my coloring and doesn’t look muddy. Plus, it smells like chocolate and it makes you want to eat it, too. It is a matte bronzer, I can use it to contour or I can use it to just warm up my complexion.
*If you see any shimmer, it is because I mistakenly dipped a brush in this that had shimmer on it.




Left: Revlon blush in Roseberry
Right:Too Faced Milk Chocolate Bronzer

Top: Revlon blush in Roseberry
Botom:Too Faced Milk Chocolate Bronzer


Click on the 'Join This Site' button and follow my blog for future posts and giveaways. Once I reach 50+ subscribers, I will be doing a giveaway for my subscribers.
- I do have some goodies picked out (a beauty tool), which will only be available to my subscribers. It will be my way of thanking them for supporting me :)


1 comment:

  1. I love that blush too! It seems that I am using it way too fast :(

    ReplyDelete