Thursday, March 7, 2013

E.L.F. Studio Blush in Pink Passion - Review & Swatch


The E.L.F. (Eyes Lips Face) Studio Blush comes in 11 different shades and retails for $3.00 each. You can pick them up at your local Target stores, on ELF’s website and other retail locations that sell ELF products.


The packaging of the Studio Blush is in a black, rectangle, plastic case, with a clear display showing the color from the outside. This makes it easy to store in your collection because you can see the color, without opening it up. Inside the product, contains a small mirror to use if needed. ELF Studio Blush packaging reminds me of the NARS blush packaging, minus the rubber outer case.


I have four E.L.F. Studio Blushes, but this blog post is going to be on the shade, Pink Passion. Pink Passion is a matte, bright pink shade that can come off as scary to some. Try to look at shades that are bright, as a shade you can make into your own color. Shades that are bright or really dark need to be applied with a light hand and layered lightly. It is best to build up a blush, than applying it heavy and needing to lighten it or just removing it if it is too heavy.

Heavy Swatch
I apply blush with a stippling brush, in order to build up my blush to the perfect shade for my pale skin tone.

Blended in to the perfect pink

When applied lightly, Pink Passion will leave your complexion with the perfect pale pink color. It is a color that looks perfect for everyday and it will give your complexion a beautiful glow. It took a little convincing on my part to try such a bright shade, but after I did, I wish I had tried it out sooner.

 As far as the wear time goes, it wears all day for me, but it can be different for you. Keep in mind I have combination skin and use a setting spray, after I finish applying my makeup.

Click on the 'Join This Site' button and follow my blog for future posts and giveaways. 


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blush color:) xx

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this and love how the color looks on me. It's very nice for the price x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought this! Trying it for the first time today because I bought it instead of Bobbi Brown Pale Pink.

    ReplyDelete