Monday, February 4, 2013

Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Trio: Knock On Wood

This is not a review, you can read my first post on Wet n Wild eyeshadows here. This is just a post of pictures of the Knock On Wood trio and a few swatches.

As stated in a previous post:
"Wet n Wild has such high quality eye shadows, with the lowest price of $3.99 for a trio. They’re buttery, pigmented, with little to no fall out and remind me of my high-end Chanel eye shadows....They wear all day long and perform even better with a eye shadow primer. The product labels it as crease resistant, I feel it is, but it also depends on the user application."







Click on the 'Join This Site' button and follow my blog for future posts and giveaways. Once I reach 50+ subscribers, I will be doing a giveaway for my subscribers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment