Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Urban Decay Friends & Family Sale - Haul

First, this does not go against my two months of a ‘No BUY’, I purchased this during the Urban Decay Friends & Family Sale over two weeks ago. It took forever to ship and travel to me, but arrived one day earlier than scheduled.



I had no intention of placing an order, I actually went back and forth a few times on this purchase. What made me place the order was due to numerous friends who love the Urban Decay Naked foundation. I tried it before, I liked it, but it wasn’t for me and sent it back to Sephora. At that time, I was having so many skin issues that nothing looked right on my skin. Things have changed, my skin is more controlled (dryness) and at 20% off, it was a good time to try it out, again.  

UD Naked Skin foundation in 1.0 - I pumped out one pump and it was waaaay too much, ha ha. I hate that I just wasted that much :(

UD Naked Skin foundation blended in. Shade 1.0
I also purchased a full-size of my favorite Urban Decay eyeliner in Demolition. It’s a deep chocolate, matte eyeliner. I have this in the travel size and I figured this was a good time to get the full-size version. To avoid paying the shipping (which was more than the product), I purchased the Grind House double barrel eyeliner sharpener. Plus, they threw in a deluxe sample of the UD Beauty Balm.

Now that I have my Holy Grail primer (see previous post), I am curious to see how this foundation works with it and how I like it now. I am going to try applying it in different ways (brush, sponge, fingers), but if you have this foundation, I am curious how do you apply it? Which way gives you the coverage and look you prefer?



Click on the 'Join This Site' button and follow my blog for future posts and giveaways. Once I reach 50+ subscribers, I will be doing a giveaway for my subscribers.


1 comment:

  1. I really want to this foundation. Maybe when I finish one of the ones I'm currently using xx

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete