Monday, February 4, 2013

Sonia Kashuk Clearance at Target


Target has recently marked down products to clearance all over the store, and I found some Sonia Kashuk beauty products marked down, too. I found two products that I could not walk away from and more specifically, the eyeshadow duo in Electric Night (it looked similar to a picture of a Nars eyeshadow I was drooling over). I suggest you check out your local Target and see what you can find.

There was also a 10 shade eye shadow palette in Neutral that I really wanted, but I really didn't need it. The eyeshadow duo is Electric Nights (I believe it was $3.94) and the nail polish is in Starry Night for $3.35.

I was very impressed with the nail polish 'Starry Night' it took two coats to get the color I wanted, but it dried very quickly. It looks even better than it does in the bottle and I will have to try more from the Sonia Kashuk line.

I have not tried the eye shadow palette in Electric Nights, but it is very creamy and pigmented from my swatches.


Close up to see the color better. It is a black with gold mixed in.




Click on the 'Join This Site' button and follow my blog for future posts and giveaways. Once I reach 50+ subscribers, I will be doing a giveaway for my subscribers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment