Friday, February 8, 2013

Sample Society with Allure February 2013

I came home this morning and found out my Sample Society box arrived early!! I already knew what I was getting (I peaked online and yes, I am that person that doesn't like to wait for anything) and I was still pleasantly surprised when I opened the box. The sample sizes are quite large and it always shocks me by how much I get in each box. This month I got a full size line cream from Exude (in the white box on the right) and who doesn't love full size products??

As it has been, I am very pleased with this months box and feel it is worth my $15. If you would like to join Sample Society, I have a link on the right side of my blog that will bring you to the website to sign up. Here is a link to my blog post that further explains Sample Society.






Click on the 'Join This Site' button and follow my blog for future posts and giveaways. Once I reach 50+ subscribers, I will be doing a giveaway for my subscribers. 

Just the little bits..
~ Going to try and write up a few, but I might just rest since I am sick.
~ Anyone else addicted to Downton Abbey?? Love the show!!

No comments:

Post a Comment