Thursday, February 7, 2013

MAC Archie's Girls Collection - Haul

I came home this morning to find my MAC order of the Archie Girls Collection arrived! I was so excited that it was finally here and decided to just do a quick post of the haul.

I have decided that I am only keeping the Archie Girls Pearlmatte Face Powder in Veronica's Blush and Veronica's Lipstick in Daddy's Little Girl. I loved the colors online, I still love the colors, but looking at them in person, I can just tell that I won't wear it enough to justify keeping it. No, I have not swatched them, but I am pretty good at knowing what I will wear and what I will not

Instead of ruining the product, I am leaving the other three alone and I am just going to sell them on Ebay for what I paid for them. I am not going to seek a profit from it, I just know that someone else might enjoy these more than I will. Plus, they are products that I just look up on MAC and they are sold out of these three products. Maybe I can make another Product Junkie happy? 

As I said, the colors are beautiful, so beautiful that I am now debating on keeping the Betty's Kiss & Don't Tell lipglass. Hmmmm, too much to decide right now because I am feeling sick, again. I have swatched the two products I have decided to keep and the rest you can find online when you search for it (as I said, I don't want to ruin them for others). 


Left to Right:
Betty Lipglass in Kiss & Don't Tell
Betty Lipstick in Betty Bright
Veronica's Lipstick in Daddy's Little Girl
Pearlmatte Face Powder in Veronica's Blush
Bottom:
Veronica'a Powder Blush in Prom Princess

Left to Right:
Pearlmatte Face Powder in Veronica's Blush
Veronica's Lipstick in Daddy's Little Girl
**Yes, my fair skin can pull off Daddy's Little Girl!! I apply it lightly and it leaves beautiful pop of color on my lips.

Did you get anything from this collection? If so, what did you get?


Click on the 'Join This Site' button and follow my blog for future posts and giveaways. Once I reach 50+ subscribers, I will be doing a giveaway for my subscribers. 


4 comments:

  1. That is some bold color! I'd be afraid to wear it as pale as I am, but it is a very pretty shade of lip stick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I can pull it off, I think you could do it too, but you just have to apply a light layer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that lippy is so gorgeous.. And the lipstick i wore was from my elf palette xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I might be a little late, maybe you already got it off your hands, but if you do decide to sell Betty Bright I'd love a link to the eBay listing. I tried to get it, but by the time I got home from class it was sold out.

    ReplyDelete