Friday, February 1, 2013

Five Favorites of January




These are my five product favorites of the month of January. They are products that I used all month long, loved all month long or just stood out to me during the month of January.

1). Origins GinZing Eye Cream
I received this in a 500 point perk from Sephora, but didn’t start using it until this past month. I love that it brightened the area under my eyes, and you only need a little bit to go a long way. This cream has improved the tone, under eye darkness and my fine lines are less noticeable. Plus, it is the one eye cream that doesn’t burn under my eyes and I am going to but a full-size when this sample size is up.

2). Origins A Perfect World SPF 25 Moisturizer
I received this product in a 500 point perk from Sephora and have used it for at least ¾ of the month of January. I have combination/dry skin, it moisturized just enough, but not too much to leave my skin feeling greasy. The trick with this product is you want to use very little product, less is more because it goes a long way. This has not made me break out and I have only noticed improvement in my skin during the month.

3). Nivea lip balm in Milk & Honey
This is what it says, a lip balm that I picked up because of someone on Youtube recommended it. I have been wearing it morning & night and have noticed my lips are less dry than normal.

4). Maybelline Color Whispers
I have enjoyed this lip collection this month and have been wearing it every single day. I won’t get into my thoughts on it again, but if you want to read my review, here is a link to my blog post.

5). Maybelline Age Eraser Concealer in Neutralizer
This is such a great product for the under eye area, as the product is not a heavy formula, it won’t settle into your fine lines. I re-discovered this product this month in the shade neutralizer, and it does a great job at neutralizing the discoloration under your eyes. I now have a friend who loves this product too and she was amazed but how her dark circles disappeared with it.


Click on the 'Join This Site' button and follow my blog for future posts and giveaways. Once I reach 50+ subscribers, I will be doing a giveaway for my subscribers. 


1 comment:

  1. Love the Color Whispers and everything else on this post are on my need to try list:)

    Sara x
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete