Thursday, January 31, 2013

Wet n Wild Eye Shadow Trio : Silent Treatment & Sweet As Candy



I am going to do a series of blog posts that are just swatches of different products. I know when I am researching a product, the first thing I want to see is a swatch, then I look into the reviews.

In my last review, I mentioned I was disappointed with the eye shadows in the Fergie Collection with Wet n Wild. I brought up that Wet n Wild has some of the best quality eye shadows I have tried (equal to high-end), but that the current Fergie line was a fail. 

Wet n Wild has such high quality eye shadows, with the lowest price of $3.99 for a trio. They’re buttery, pigmented, with little to no fall out and remind me of my high-end Chanel eye shadows. I recommend the Wet n Wild trio Silent Treatment to everyone that wants a quality product, at a low cost price. They wear all day long and perform even better with a eye shadow primer. The product labels it as crease resistant, I feel it is, but it also depends on the user application.

I had a friend that wanted to get the Urban Decay Naked palette for a Navy ball and I suggested Silent Treatment’ instead. I told her the colors in this trio, would help her achieve the ‘smokey’ look she wanted from the Urban Decay Naked palette. From my end, she loved it and was thankful she didn’t spend the $$ on a palette she would hardly wear.

If you’re skeptical of the quality, check out the pictures below of my two favorite trios and see for yourself. 

Wet n' Wild 'Silent Treatment' trio


Swatch of 'Silent Treatment'

Wet n' Wild 'Sweet As Candy' trio


'Sweet As Candy' swatch

Click on the 'Join This Site' button and follow my blog for future posts and giveaways. Once I reach 50+ subscribers, I will be doing a giveaway for my subscribers. 




1 comment:

  1. Ok, so I have been eyeing the Silent Treatment trio for like EVER, and I don't know why, but I just never pick it up. And seriously, the trios are about 3 bucks each.... Why, haven't I actually picked this up yet?! Well thanks to your review, I am going to, because it looks like such a beautiful taupe smokey eye! Also, the sweet as candy one looks like a winner as well! Awesome post! :)

    sparkleonyourvanity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete