Sunday, January 27, 2013

Small Drugstore Haul



Yesterday, I went to CVS and Target, and thought I would just share my purchases This is not about me bragging, this is just a way of sharing what I found and maybe something I purchased will interest you.

I went to CVS to see what they had there because it had been a few months since my last trip. I was not impressed with the selection, but I did find the Nivea Lip Butters in Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss.

At Target, I was on the hunt for a new shampoo and conditioner because the Organix line is drying out my hair. I found the new line from L’OREAL and purchased the Smoothing Intense version. 

I also just happened to run into the Maybelline Color Whisper display and I just happened  to buy another shade in ‘Faint For Fushia’. I really do love this line and I will make another entry just with a swatch for this one.

If you have tried the new L’OREAL line, I would like to hear your thoughts on it and which version you tried.


**Click to follow my blog on the right and be apart of future blog posts & giveaways!

2 comments:

  1. Visiting from the Social Sunday and a new follower :) So you have used this shampoo? I have a problem with static! My hair is super dry but when I add conditioner in it makes my hair look oily so I am stuck. How does this shampoo work for you? Any tips on solving my problem would be great!
    Love the blog! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What products do you use? If you are oily in your roots, try to use it and avoid your roots. One of the reasons for static in the winter is due to dry hair because of the colder temperatures. Have you tried using an oil through the ends of your? I can give you a few I use, if you would like. And if ALL else fail, I will use what my mom used on me as a child - a dryer sheet, lol.

      I used this last night and loves the results from it. This morning my hair still feels soft and is smooth, but I am going to use it for a week before I give it a positive in my book.

      Delete