Thursday, January 31, 2013

Scentsy - Bring Back My Bar Month Ends Today!

This is the damage I did this month with Scentsy, between two friends, bring back my bar month, the fall scents and I now have a nice collection going.

If you can't tell I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Pima Cotton! That is my favorite scent and I was so sad they discontinued it, but it was back for this month. I wanted to share this because if you forgot to stock up on your favorites, this is a good time to do it before it ends.

If you haven't ordered your scents, yet do so with your consultant or via this link. I did not ask my friend if I could post this, I just took it upon myself, ha ha.

If you love Scentsy like I do, which scents are your favorites? Do you have any scents you hate? I hate Pumpkin Marshmallow and I have two bars, yuck!!

If you would like to know more about Scentsy, here is a link to my previous blog post about it.

**I do not sell Scentsy and I do not get anything from talking about it. I just really love the product and the scents.




No comments:

Post a Comment