Friday, January 11, 2013

Sample Society January 2012

EEEK!! I was feeling a bit guilty for canceling Birchbox last month, but after last month and this month, the guilt has disappeared! The size of samples in this box are what I expect to get when I pay for samples and boy, do I love this months box.


Sample Society with Allure is on Beautybar.com (the link is to the right of this blog entry). You pay $15 a month to receive 4-5 deluxe size samples, they are sent to you via UPS, you can cancel anytime and they give you a $15 gift code to use within 60 days of when your box was sent. I am copying what Sample Society has written on the back of the product card.

Smitten with your samples? Don't forget to use your $15 gift code before March 3rd. All you have to do is place an order for $50 on Beauty Bar...and be sure your order includes a product made by one of the brands in this month's box. It doesn't have to be a product tested - it can be any product made by any brands you sampled.

I love the $15 gift code, because I no longer have to wait for my points to add up. I would wait to add up my points, and then I would forget what I originally was saving up for, or it would be gone. Plus, I love the free year subscription to Allure magazine.


This months Sample Society box has what appears to be two full-size products; the Lord & Berry Eye Pencial in Black and the Sue Devitt Lip Enhancing Gloss in Trinity Beach.

Sample Society samples our of the box.

Just the little bits...
~ Once I reach 50+ followers I will be doing a giveaway for my followers.
~ I have a few new drug-store purchases to review and put up.
~Are there any new drug-store products you are interested in?

2 comments:

  1. I read all of your blogs and it just makes me want to join these sample things!! STOP MAKING ME SPEND MONEY!! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol!! I'm sorry!!!! I will say if you sign up for it, you will have wonderful products to try each month :P

      Delete