Thursday, January 3, 2013

Birchbox Haul: Shea Terra Organics Whipped Shea Butter & Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream


After I ended my subscription to Birchbox, I was left with 200 BB points to use (which is equivalent to $20) and I purchased two products with my points. I did end up spending and additional $22 dollars, but I think it was worth it.


The first product is the Shea Terra Organics Whipped Shea Butter. I heard about this from BentleyBlonde on YouTube, as she has raved about their products for quite sometime. There were other Shea Terra products to pick from, but I felt like a body cream was the best way to go. The product descriptions says it is best for dry skin/ Eczema/ Psoriasis and Rashes. I suffer from the occasional Psoriasis breakout, so this will be good to have around. I got this in the scent 'Gingered Pumpkin’, which does not smell that great but if it works, then I will use it (I do wish I purchased a different scent because this scent makes me a little sick to my stomach).

The last product I purchased was the Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream, if only to try it because I have such dry skin right now. Between my acne treatment (which is why I am not modeling make-up) and the dry desert air, my skin is in need of a better moisturizer. I love how there is no fragrance to it and I hope it lives up to the good reviews.

Samples I received with my Kiehl's purchase

If you would like a review of these products, please let me know and I will add it to my list. Also, please follow my blog if you haven’t done so yet.


Just the little bits…
~I spent the day nursing a headache from the moment I woke up. It is finally going away and the day is almost over.
~I have a post coming up tomorrow about two lipsticks.
~My hometown had a temperature in the negative today! Yikes, I will not complain about 46 degrees, ha ha.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard some great things about Kiehl's creamy eye treatment! Would like to hear your thoughts :)
    <3, Mel
    beautytribune.com

    ReplyDelete