Thursday, January 10, 2013

MAC Archie's Girls Collection

Lats night, I went to MAC Cosmetics online and a pop up came up asking if i would like to be notified when the ARCHIE'S GIRLS line is released! Ummmmm, what??? I am not a big MAC girl, so this may have been up for some time, but I instantly went to search online to see what the collection looks like. We all have the collections that launch, that just hit home for us, and this is one of those collections for me. I grew up reading Archie comics, mainly because I would steal my sister's comics, but I did love reading about the love triangle.

Looking at the pictures, I can already say deciding what to get it going to be tough and something that will go fast. This is one line from MAC that I will be following to know the release date.

I can only guess the collection is going to launch in February, but I am excited about the entire line, if just for the collection. Here are some pictures and product information that the Jamaica Observer and Temptalia have posted.






The Girl-Next-Door Blonde
The Betty Cooper line incorporates shades of pink, coral, peach and plum which reflect Cooper's bubbly and loveable personality.
Eyes: Black Swan (black with gold pearl) eyeliner, the Caramel Sundae eyeshadow palette and the Optimum Black opulash mascara.
Cheeks: Cream Soda Light neutral coral satin powder blush.
Face: Flatter Me Pearlmatte face powder.

Lips: Girl Next Door lipstick (vivid blue pink) and Stay Sweet lipgloss (light lavender pink).
Cheeks: Cream Soda Light neutral coral satin powder blush.

Channelling Veronica Lodge
The Vivacious, Spoiled, Rich Brunette
The Veronica line is sultrier and features darker make-up. Think plums, navy and black.
Face: Veronica's Blush Pearlmatte face powder.
Lips: Ronnie Red bright red lipstick and Strawberry Malt lipgloss.
Eyes: Petrol Blue pearlglide intense eyeliner, Bad, Bad, Black (saturated with intense black with extra volumisation) opulash mascara and Spoiled Rich eyeshadow palette.




Just the little bits...
~ Once I hit 50 + followers I will be doing a giveaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment