Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Beachbody and how YOU can get the support YOU deserve!


I already know what you’re thinking, “Why is Nicole blogging about fitness? This is a beauty blog after all.” As much as you are correct, I also view beauty as being more than products we put on our face and body. When we exercise and eat healthy, we feel better about ourselves and that feeling shows up on our face. There is no amount of make-up that can create that glow of happiness, well, I think pregnancy can but let’s count that blessing in 5-30 years from now, ha ha.

With the end of the year approaching, the most popular New Years Resolution is to get fit & healthy for the following year. Most people go into this with good intentions but having the right support, can make all the difference.

In 2010, I started P90X and had the best results because of that program and the support of my friends. It didn’t hurt that before hand, I had worked with my friend and fitness trainer, Laura Kelly. She taught me proper form, nutrition and best of all, she became one of my best friends. If she didn’t move far away from me, I probably wouldn’t have started P90X but with her support, she was there to answer any questions I had along the way.

I was able to achieve my goals and I will share a picture of my success below.

Yes, that is a tag, lol.



Do I look like that now? NOPE. I stopped working out and I stopped putting me first but that is the wonderful thing about this program; you can start over and pick it up any day of the week. I have started over and I have the support needed to achieve my goals again. With this program it is you and you alone, that is going to achieve your goals but it is good to have someone who is always in your corner to support you and guide you along the way.

Below is a brief bio on Laura Kelly and links to contact her. She is unlike many trainers that I have experienced because she won’t advise you to buy or try anything, unless she thinks it would benefit you. She is a trainer that cares about her clients and would like to see them achieve their personal goals. Her only goal is to see you achieve your goals. If you want to take that next step and you want support along the way, then this is where you can make that change.

She did not ask me to write this, I contacted her and asked her if I could get permission to share her information on my blog. She is also looking to start up her own blog soon, too!

Laura is a certified personal trainer, a Beachbody coach, a full time student, the wife of an active duty sailor, and a mom of three. She has been in the fitness industry for the past decade and has a facebook page located atwww.facebook.com/okellyfitness, and two websites for Beachbody programs (think Insanity, P90X, and Turbo Jam) and Shakeology located atwww.beachbodycoach.com/coachlaurakelly andwww.myshakeology.com/coachlaurakelly. Keep your eyes open for a brand new blog filled with tips, tricks, and experiences for healthy living and fitness; from one busy mom to another.

No comments:

Post a Comment