Saturday, December 15, 2012

Birchbox December 2012 - My final box

If you have read my previous blog post, you will know I am ending my subscription to Birchbox and I am switching to Sample Society. I have loved Birchbox but I feel it is time to move on and try something new. There are products I use daily that I cannot live without because of Birchbox introducing me to them. That being said, there hasn't been any standout products in quite sometime and I am no longer excited to receive my box every month. Sure, some months are great with decent size samples but I don't think food in my beauty box makes it more appealing. I understand they are 'extras' but I don't have to like it. I may come back to Birchbox in the future but for now this works for me.

There are only beauty boxes you can subscribe to, you just have to find one works for you.

Here are the contents and product card for December 2012:

Look how pretty the box is this month!



No comments:

Post a Comment