Monday, November 12, 2012

Sephora VIB Sale Haul 2012


My Sephora VIB Haul is here!!!  I placed my order Thursday morning around 12am (yes, I was waiting up for the sale to launch) and I just received it this morning. Sure, I sound like a nut but I wanted some of these products for months! Let me start off by saying, I did not randomly decide to spend a bunch of money, I went into this with a plan. I have been saving my money for a few months because I knew this sale would be happening by the end of the year. If you know you want something, save your money and get it when you have saved up for it. You will value and take care of your belonging’s better, when you feel you have earned it. Sure, I didn’t ‘earn’ it but I was smart about it and was able to have the luxury to get the products my little junkie heart desired, ha ha. I do not advocate just buying something because there is a sale; buy something that you need/want and that is within your budget.



That being said, let’s get on to the products because today is THE LAST DAY OF THE VIB SALE!! A haul is not a way of bragging; it is a way of sharing your purchase with someone else so they can get it too (if they like something). One of my wonderful friends was able to enjoy my friend code but I wish I were able to give it to everyone that wanted it. Not to speculate but on the Sephora Facebook page, consumers were asking about a Beauty Insider sale, I vaguely remember last year’s sale but keep your eyes out for it.

The second I heard Sephora had launched the Friends & Family sale, I knew the VIB sale was just around the corner and prepared my list of my ‘must have’ items.



This is probably the most expensive product I have ever purchased but it is the only product, I would ever spend that much on. I have dry skin, this transforms my skin when it is dry/sensitive and repairs it. I wouldn’t say run out and get it but you can get a Sample at Sephora. You might think there are other serums like this on the market and you’re very wrong. I have tried Estee Lauder to Pangea to Sibu to Josie Maran to Tarte and nothing works like this does. I will write a review in the future but this is worth getting a sample at Sephora, if you have dry/sensitive skin.

I have been obsessed with this scent since the first sample I received. It is the best vanilla fragrance I have ever had the pleasure of enjoying and I think this is going to be my perfume of choice, for a very long time.

This is my #1 Beauty Tool, I apply my foundation with this, I blend in my concealer with this and it just gives you a flawless finish. I bought this set because I destroyed my first blender by using the wrong cleanser. Now, I can clean it with the right cleanser and have a back-up blender.

 I hated this foundation when I first got it, I even wrote a bad review on it (which I need to write a new and better one) but I didn’t see the magic of this foundation, until I needed it. I had a bad explosion of hormonal acne and this covered it and made my face comfortable. Ever since then, this has been my go-to foundation and will continue to buy it until it is not.

This might be being returned, if you read my post yesterday, if I found a dupe (and a cheaper one at that), this will be being returned. This was more of my color experiment in this purchase but I can say, it is way softer and a little less chalky than the E.L.F. 'Pink Passion'.
                                                                

                                                               
Sephora Box Extra
~Sephora tote (kind of weird extra and I am not sure how I am going to use it, lol)
~Sample: Philosophy Purity Cleanser
~Sample: Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector
~Sample: Kate Somerville Quench Oil Free Hydrating Face Serum
~100 Point Perk: Too Face Primed & Poreless Face Primer

That is all for now, I have another order coming in but I might just return it all because looking at it now, I am happy with what I have here.


The Little Bits…
~It is soooo cold right now, 53 degree’s in Las Vegas and I have my heated blanket on. All I need now is a hot cup of coffee and I will be a happy.
~I put the REN Serum on my face and it feels hydrated, smooth and nourished. I will never go without this product, again.
~I have a lot more things to get done today but I think we need another cup of coffee before we do anything else.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! :) I'm still waiting for my purchase to arrive. I was able to get a code from someone AND I also made it to VIB status with that purchase (finally!)

    I know you have to disclaim hauls because there are always rude people, but I totally understand. There should be no need to justify a big makeup purchase because it's your money. Also, a sale this big at Sephora does not come often. I actually had a big list of makeup products I wanted for months and waited for this sale to get them :)

    Sorry for the long comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for making VIB status!!!! I am glad you were able to get a code from someone, too. I can't wait to see what you ordered.

    Thank you for understanding my little disclaimer on hauls and I just don't want anyone to get the wrong idea of what I post. I blog because I love products and i love to share the good and the bad with everyone. However, you're right, it is my money and I should not have to justify it, especially with a great sale like this. No worries about the length of your comment :)

    ReplyDelete