Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sephora VIB-Only Sale is here!!!




Sephora is sending out e-mails today to all Sephora VIB's. Every year, Sephora has a VIB sale for Sephora shoppers, who spend over $350 annually. Click HERE for details on becoming a VIB.

This year, Sephora, sent out the VIB e-mail two days before the actual sale starts, in order to reach out to all Sephora VIB's in time. The sale starts November 8 and runs through to the12th. It looks like you can share your VIB 20% off code with ONE friend. If you're not a VIB, you cannot participate in the sale because if your account is not labeled VIB, the code will not work for you at checkout.

If you think you should be a VIB and you're not, check your account and contact Sephora to get it changed (if needed).

It looks like, I can share my ONLINE VIB 20% code with ONE friend. I am going to see if my sister wants it and then a friend, if she doesn't want it. I wonder who would want it?

Happy Shopping!!

P.S. I already have my purchase ready and it has been ready for weeks! I will share my purchase after I make my final decisions :) I have been saving for months for this sale.

- Nicole


The little bits..
- I am not stopping the 'I am Thankful for' I am just keeping a list and going to do a weekly summary.
- We went out and voted today!!! I was worried we would be waiting but we were in and out within 5 minutes.
- I have a cold, nothing to cry about but I don't want to feel sick on the last two days of Travis' vacation.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sad I wasn't able to qualify for VIB this year. I really wanted the discount, specially for my birthday shopping (it's in December). So if your sister or friend don't want it, it would be great if you could share. Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coco, I ended up giving it to one of my friends but I wish I had more than one code to give out!! I believe they will be doing a Beauty Insider sale too but I cannot be sure about it!

    ReplyDelete