Saturday, November 10, 2012

November Target Beauty Bag




I haven’t checked my mail for a few days but I finally received my FREE Target Beauty Bag. There were friends on my Facebook page, who were talking about getting their bag last week and I began to think I was not getting it. I think this is one of the best bags, yet! The bag this time around has a more rubberized feel to it, which means it will last longer and I love the leopard print. This is going to be my new make-up bag for my purse.


Loreal EverCreme Sulfate-Free Moisture System – Shampoo, Conditioner and Deep Nourishing Maque.
Jergens Daily Moisture for Dry skin

Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer

Frederic Fekkai – Glossing Shampoo & Conditoner

Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy – Total Care Shampoo & Conditioner

Plus, Target coupons for the products being sampled.


If you’re interested in a future Target Beauty Bag, like Target Style on Facebook and watch for upcoming bag’s. You have to sign up for each free bag and it is first come, first serve.

I am really interested in Loreal EverCreme product and was considering trying it out during a recent Target trip. I am glad I decided to wait and now I can sample it first.


Little bits…
~ I had to run to Petco tonight to get Bailey some of his dog food and saw a Big Lot’s opened up. Have you ever shopped there before?
~Also stopped at Kohl’s and bought a heated, brown, Zebra blanket. Do you use heated blankets?
~ I ended up placing three, yes three, separate Sephora orders within 24 hours. Mainly, I placed my second order and the item I wanted, came back in-stock 5 minutes later. Talk about timing!! Anyways, I am debating posting what I ordered, in case anyone is reading this and wants an idea of what to order, before the sale is over. Should I or should I just wait for it all and do a haul?

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to look into that sulfate free hair stuff. I can't seem to find a good shampoo.

    Big lots can be hit or miss. Pretty much wholesale type items. Good for inexpensive decor most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brandi, I was impressed with Loreal EverCreme products last night when I used it. You don't need a lot, as it is concentrated and the product was thick, creamy and had a great scent. It didn't way down my hair but made it moisturized without giving me frizz. Once my other shampoo's and conditioner's are gone, I will be buying this. Hope this or something else works for you!

      Delete