Sunday, October 21, 2012

Two Weeks On Acne Treatment


Two full weeks tomorrow on my acne treatment and my face is purging. When I mean it is purging, it means my face is breaking out with a ton of acne/cystic lumps all over. Plus, my face is extremely red from the products/peeling of my skin and I think I will be hiding out for the week.

Reading online, this is all normal and after the purging, your face really starts to clear. I hope this is true because I am in a lot more pain than I thought I would be. At night, when I put the night treatment on, it burns so much that I fight every natural instinct to burst out screaming.

I knew what I was getting into but knowing and experiencing are two very different things.

1 comment:

  1. I hope it starts clearing up after this. It sounds so painful, so I hope it ends up being worth all this pain and feeling the need to hide out.

    ReplyDelete