Monday, October 15, 2012

Sephora Favorites 'In The Glow'





Today, I am just sharing with you a recent purchase made on Sephora.com, I wanted to share this with you because this is a limited edition product. This time of the year, Sephora comes out with ‘Favorite’ boxes, sometimes a box of deluxe sample sizes of lip-gloss, mascara, perfume, you name it! This year they came out with the kit featured in this blog called, ‘In The Glow’, which contains three blushes, three bronzers and three luminizers. I love kits like this because I love getting more BANG for my buck, plus I get to try out a bunch of products at once, without the commitment of buying a full-size.


Sephora Favotires 'In The Glow' is still in stock, so if you’re interested in this kit, I would not wait and would get it now. Also, if you know someone who is trying to get into make-up or wants to try new products, this kit would be great to give for Christmas.  I only purchased it because I had the $10 GC from Sephora from the Fan Friday a few weeks ago (if you have it, it expires at the end of the month) and a free shipping code for orders of $25 or more (ended up spending $38). Don’t forget to use Ebates when you shop online (you get money back for your purchases). 

All products opened/displayed

Left to Right:
bareMinerals All Over Face Color in 'Pure Radiance'
Too Faced Chocolate 'Soleil' Matte Bronzing Powder
Stila Convertible Color in 'Peony'
Left to Right:
Benefit 'High Beam'
Nars Bronzing Powder in 'Laguna'
Tarte Natural Cheek Stain in 'Flush'

Left to Right:
LORAC Perfectly Lit Oil-Free Luminizing Powder in 'Spotlight'
Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in 'Golden Mosaic'
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in 'Splendor'

No comments:

Post a Comment