Monday, October 29, 2012

FOTD



FOTD: Face Of The Day

I haven’t been wearing make-up lately, but when I do, I want something that won’t emphasize my dry skin and will help give my skin the glow it is lacking.



~Eve Pearl Priming Moisturizer (purchased from Hautelook.) I use this on days that my skin is dry and I want to make my foundation last longer.

~Lancome Teint Miracle foundation in shade ‘Buff 2W.’ I use this on day’s I have dry skin or if I want my skin to glow. This is not a foundation that someone with oily skin should use. I apply a light layer of this, placing spots of foundation all over and using my Beauty Blender (picture 2, pink sponge, wet) all over to blend this in.

~ Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles in ‘Fair.’ I just use this under my eyes to cover the dark circles and I tap it in lightly under my eyes.

~Laura Geller Balance - N – Brighten Foundation in ‘Porcelain.’ I used my Sephora Platinum #55 brush to lightly dust this all over and on my eyelids for a little bit more coverage and glow.

~Benefit ‘One Hot Minute’. I use this lightly all over (more as a light contour) and I use the brush that it comes with.

~ Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in ‘Translucent.’ I swirled all the colors together with the Mac 187 brush and stippled it on my cheeks as a blush. It is not a strong color but it does add a sheer tint.

~ Benefit Brow Kit

~ NYX Eyeshadow in ‘Mink Brown’ lightly applied on the lid. Applied with the ELF ‘C’ brush.

~ Skindinavia Moisture Lock Make-up Finish Spray, mist 3-5 times all over face to set my make-up.

~ Laura Mercier Lip Glace in ‘Baby Doll.’ This is a deluxe sample size and I love this shade so much, that when the VIB sale hits, I might get the full size.

You can find these products on the Sephora, QVC, Ulta and Dermstore.

And I just had to add this because it makes me laugh whenever I read it


1 comment:

  1. I really like the Physician's Formula Happy Booster line. I use the blush in the color Natural as a highlighter. The heart design is so cute.

    ReplyDelete