Thursday, June 21, 2012

Influenster Spring Beauty VoxBox


I received this FREE box of goodies from VoxBox over a month ago but didn’t want to blog until I actually used the products and could say what I thought about them. You can go HERE and sign up at Influenster, unlock badges, try products and give them feedback on the products. All of these products I was sent to for free, I did not pay for anything or the shipping and all they want is for you to give your thoughts and share it with those around you. There is no guarantee that you will be selected for a box but it is worth your time to try.

Sorry that the picture quality is/has been terrible, I need to find my real camera and take better pictures.

Here are the list of products and my brief thoughts:


Sheer Cover Duo Concealer – Retail price $29.95 for 6 products
·      It does work great under your eyes and covering blemishes
·      No bad reaction to this product, no rash and I didn’t break out from it
·      It has a light texture, gives you a full coverage and looks like natural skin.

AVEENO Daily Moisturizing Body Wash in Nourishing Oatmeal – Retail price $6.99-$8.99
·      Skin was soft and moisturized
·      There was no bad reaction to this body wash
·      The smell of this product was wonderful and calming during my shower.
·      Everything it was advertised as I can say is true and I would buy the full size, except, I already use a different version of Aveeno body wash. Once that bottle is used up, I will be purchasing the full size of this product.

ChapStick Lip SHIELD 365 – Retails for $1.89 - $2.39
·      I did not like this andI had hoped I would because of protection of SPF 50. It goes on great just like other versions of Chapstick but if you eat anything or drink anything, you are going to have a terrible taste in your mouth. I had to wipe it off and put on something else because the smell of it was too much for me. In the package it smells fine but when you are wearing it, it was just too much.
·      It does have SPF 50 and is supposed to be good for summer or winter but I would just pick a different product.

Sally Hansen Salon Effects in 320 Kitty, Kitty  – Retails for $9.99
·      I thought this was a cute product, it wore for about 4-5 days and I took it off after that.
·      Kit comes with 16 polish strips, cuticle stick, mini file and a buffer (for the price it was great to have extra’s to help with the application process).
·      I would never purchase this myself, as I am not a girl that likes any type of design on their nails. However, if you are this would be a great product for you.

Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in Sweet Pea – Retails for $14.00
·      Love this product, I love everything from B&BW and I was beyond thrilled to receive a free, full size fragrance mist.
·      I used to use Sweet Pea lotion back in High School and this was like a throwback to my teenage years.
·      I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love B&BW and the scent Sweet Pea but I can say that I now want to go purchase the lotion to match this fragrance.

SOYJOY Bar in Strawberry – Retails for $0.99 - $1.29
·      I really wanted to like this but the second I opened the package the smell was too overwhelming and I just couldn’t eat it.
·      I can’t say if it is good or bad because I threw it out but if you like soy & fruit, then it might be worth trying??
·      Yes, I did put “?” after my previous thought, ha ha.

Dr. Scholl’s for Her in Ball of Foot
·      This product is an extra I think but there was no information on my product card.
·      I didn’t use this product because I have used them in the past when I worked at an office, wearing dress shoes all day.
·      I am saving this for a time I need it for a pair of uncomfortable shoes


Just the little bits...
# I am not feeling too good today and I blame it on my cold.
# The sun is down, it is 10pm and it is still 96 DEGREES. I am not ready for next month; July is supposed to be the hottest month. I can already say I will not like next month’s energy bill.
# I found a blush I loved back in 2004 on Ebay! Very happy right now but I cancelled one of my beauty sample boxes to cover it. We each have a budget for our hobbies and I prefer to stick to my budget.
# ELF has baked products now!
# Bailey is asleep in the chair next to me. He was such a sweetheart today and let me hold him for about 10 minutes. He can be a pain but he is my little pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment