Sunday, June 3, 2012

Girl Scout Cookie Lip Balm???? Umm, yes please!


Just want to make a quick blog about my trip to Target, bought a few things on sale today and I wanted to share two amazing finds. I am sure you can see it in the picture below but it is the Bonnie Bell Lip Smacker’s with Girl Scouts!!



They came in a pack of three with the flavors of Thin Mints, Trefoils and Coconut Caramel Strips. They all spell just like the cookies, except the Coconut one is a little off but close enough to enjoy. They cost $3.99 and were near the other Lip Smacker products in Target. I say run and get them now if you love Girl Scout cookies! I don’t know if they are new or not but they are new to me.



Mint colored tank top -  $8.00
*  I had to get it because it was just too cute and in style for the summer. Plus, it would look cute layered with another tank top.

Bathery luxury Sleep Mask - $5.69
* It can get bright crazy early here in Vegas and being that we do not like curtains, we needed a sleep mask.
* I bought one the other day but we have been fighting over it. I just decided to suck it up and buy another one.

Clorox Disinfecting Wipes – $2.39
* I know, I am really sharing this but my gym does not have disinfectant wipes! How gross is that? I will be putting a couple in a baggy and carrying it with me to the gym. I don’t care how OCD it makes me look; I would rather look OCD than get sick.



I saw these on an end cap and stood there shocked and thought to myself “Where the heck were you when I was in high school?” They are mini and affordable hair styling tools!! How sweet is that? I wanted to grab one but I didn’t have a need for it.


Just the little bits…
* I bought wine for the first time in a while and found myself singing to it as I opened it. I don’t know why but the lyrics from ‘ Hero’ by Enrique Iglesias came to my mind
I can be your hero, baby
I can kiss away your pain
* For the past two days my dogs have made me thankful I have a carpet cleaner.
* We have been watching documentaries on Netflix lately and tonight I am watching one about Aliens, lol.
* Some days I miss having cable but it doesn’t seem worth it to me when I can watch something educational or read a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment